PERTH, Australia – Lee Westwood was tied for the lead with defending champion Brett Rumford after two rounds of the World Super 6 at Lake Karrinyup Country Club on Friday. Rumford, who led by two strokes after the opening round, shot a par 72. Westwood had a 70 to move into the tie, with four other golfers a stroke behind. Westwood and Rumford had 36-hole totals of 8-under 136. Full-field scores from the ISPS Handa World Super 6 Perth The top 24 after three rounds play six-hole shootouts in the event co-sanctioned by three tours: European, Asian and PGA of Australia. Westwood said his main priority was to finish in the top 24, rather than put pressure on himself to get a top-eight seeding. ”You’re going to need a lot of luck,” he said. ”It’s exciting for the fans and the format of the game. Golf needs something like that.” Andrew (Beef) Johnston shot 73-76 to be 4 over, and missed the cut, which was par. He was a late replacement for fellow Englishman Tyrrell Hatton, who was the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 15 before withdrawing with a wrist injury. Also missing the cut was another Englishman, Danny Willett, the 2016 Masters champion, who shot rounds of 76-75 to be 7 over.
LUH still not ready to restore IT systems Pinterest Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal WhatsApp Homepage BannerNews Google+ A fresh search is underway in near Castlederg in Tyrone for the remains of Arlene Arkinson, who has been missing for 22 years.It’s understood that the PSNI have called in a specialist team to help examine a site which is approximately one mile from Castlederg.The area is close to a road the 15-year-old travelled in 1994.A farmer alerted police following the discovery of disturbed earth and stones on land in a remote area.At this stage there is no evidence to link the site to Ms Arkinson.Detective Chief Superintendent Raymond Murray, head of Serious Crime Branch, said: “The family of Arlene Arkinson have been advised of this development purely as a precautionary measure.Ms Arkinson left from her home in Castlederg to go to a disco over the border in Bundoran and was never seen again.She was in the company of a middle-aged man, Robert Howard, who would later be jailed for the rape and murder of a teenager in London.He was bought back to Northern Ireland in 2005 and tried for Ms Arkinson’s murder.At the time, the jury in Belfast was not told of his history of sexual violence and he was acquitted.He died in jail last year of natural causes.Despite several searches, Ms Arkinson’s body has never been found. Lárionad Acmhainní Nádúrtha CTR to take part in new research project Previous articleMayo make once change for All Ireland FinalNext articlePolice investigating incidents of fraud in Strabane area admin Twitter Pinterest RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Fresh search underway just outside Castlederg for Arlene Arkinson Facebook Pregnant women can receive Covid vaccine at LYIT’s vaccination centre Facebook By admin – September 16, 2016 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North Google+ Twitter Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire WhatsApp
LOUDON, N.H. — New Hampshire Motor Speedway hosts a hefty NASCAR lineup this weekend, which includes competition from the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, XFINITY Series, Whelen Modified Tour, and the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.Harrison Burton, a 16-year-old K&N East regular, sits in the midst of the quadruple on-track action, but feels little pressure as he heads into a busy weekend.“I like to be laid-back. I think if you get too uptight, you can kind of hurt yourself by overthinking everything,” Burton said.Burton is having a productive run in his sophomore season, and he will have the opportunity to showcase his dominance in front of experienced drivers and fans across the sport.But going into competition at New Hampshire, Harrison Burton, son of former Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver Jeff Burton, finds that as a driver, his image is clouded by his father’s success at NHMS. “I’m ready to try to add to my own name. Everyone always tries to relate me and my dad,” Burton said. “Everyone in the autograph line is like, ‘You’re Jeff’s son, right?’ I want to change that. I want to be Harrison.”Coming off a rough rookie season, Burton, a member of the 2017-18 NASCAR Next youth initiative class, is reeling in numbers atop the charts. This season, Burton holds an average finish of 2.9 with four wins. He’s finished in the top 10 in all eight races thus far and in the top five in all but one — he finished sixth at Berlin Raceway in Michigan. RELATED: See the entire 2017-18 NASCAR Next classThe No. 12 Dex Imaging driver was winless last season and had an average finish of 9.5. Now, Burton leads the K&N East series in points with 347, which is 22 more than second-place driver and last year’s champion, Todd Gilliland.Looking ahead, Burton says he feels comfortable heading into the latter end of the K&N season. “I’m really pumped for going into Iowa. I have truck experience there,” Burton said.“I feel like the road courses are (tracks) I feel like I’m going to perform better than last year. I feel like I’m pretty confident going into the road course races, and hopefully surprise everyone with a win.”In the meantime, Burton has his own recipe for posting a better finish than last year’s (seventh) at NHMS.“Unload fast,” he said. “Get off the trailer fast and do my job early as far as being in the right lane and having speed on my part. That makes our job so much easier as a race team to work on the car instead of working on myself.”
Dumpstaphunk will return to performing in front of fans with two upcoming shows at the North Beach Bandshell in Miami Beach, FL next month on Saturday, February 13th, and Sunday, February 14th. The funk-rock band from New Orleans recently confirmed the April 23rd release of their next studio album, Where Do We Go From Here.The outdoor Miami Beach venue will look to safely offer an emotional refuge for music fans, as nearly all of the concert industry in the United States remains on hiatus, with few exceptions. Capacity for the two Dumpstaphunk shows—along with all other events at the venue—will be limited to 25% to ensure enough spacing between seating pods, which will be sold as 2, 4, or 6 tickets per group.Tickets for Dumpstaphunk’s “Valentine’s Mardi Gras Celebration” shows on February 13th—14th are on sale here.Related: COVID-19 Concert Cancellation Tracker: Gauging How Long The Event Shutdown Will LastDumpstaphunk has already released two singles from Where Do We Go From Here, including “Where Do We Go From Here” and “Justice 2020”, with the latter featuring guest appearances from rapper Chali 2na and fellow New Orleans musician Trombone Shorty.Click here to pre-order Where Do We Go From Here. Click here to relive Dumpstaphunk’s virtual performance covering Sly & The Family Stone‘s “Stand” as seen during Justice Comes Alive last summer.
Who:Chef Jesse Ford, Executive Chef of Classic Car Club ManhattanInstagram:@CCCManhattanChef Ford’s Guest-Worthy Recipe:All-purpose Thai basil sauceWhy?“At Classic Car Club Manhattan, we use this sauce on our tuna tartare, but it’s super versatile and makes for a great sauce with fish, steak, or chicken. It pretty much goes with everything!”Ingredients:1 c chopped garlic1/2 c chopped ginger1 small/medium chopped Spanishonion2 pieces chopped lemongrass2 c spinach1 c Thai basil1 c cilantro2 pieces chopped jalapeño1/2 c canola oil plus 1 tsp for sautéingSalt to tasteDirections:Sauté garlic, ginger, onion, lemongrass, and jalapeño until softened and onions are translucent.In a blender, purée all the ingredients together until perfectly smooth.Add salt according to your taste. Share
Savi wins USTA/ITA DII South Region Singles Championship UWF senior Bruno Savi defeated Saint Leo’s Joan Soler 7-6, 6-2 to earn the singles title. (Photo by Bill Stockland) Share PENSACOLA, Fla. – Less than 24 hours after West Florida men’s tennis player Bruno Savi helped clinch the USTA/ITA DII South Region Doubles Championship, the top-seeded senior returned to the court on Monday morning and defeated Saint Leo’s Joan Soler 7-6, 6-2 to earn the singles title. This is Savi’s first career USTA/ITA singles title.Yesterday, Savi and Felipe Frattini (Sao Paulo, Brazil/New Mexico State University) defeated Rollins College’s Jason Alabaster and Will Kwok 7-5, 6-2 en route to USTA/ITA South Region Doubles Title.“It felt great; it is really nice to get the win at home in front of all my friends and teammates,” Savi said. “It means a lot to me because this is my last season at UWF. This result is a great beginning to the season for me in my last year as an Argonaut and we are looking forward to the spring season.”Savi defeated West Alabama’s Nestor Vargas 6-2, 6-4 in the singles semifinal on Sunday.For information on all UWF athletics, visit www.GoArgos.com.#ARGOS#Print Friendly Version
Lion Air tipe Boeing 737-900ER di Bandar Udara Sentani, Jayapura. (Foto Yogi Pradnya Yudha) Operasional layanan penerbangan penumpang domestik di Provinsi Papua, Lion Air Group memiliki rata-rata 35 frekuensi penerbangan per hari pergi pulang (PP), mencakup kota sebagai berikut:1. Jayapura – Bandar Udara Internasional Sentani (DJJ),2. Merauke – Bandar Udara Mopah (MKQ),3. Mimika – Bandar Udara Internasional Mozes Kilangin, Timika (TIM),4. Nabire – Bandar Udara Douw Aturure (NBX),5. Yahukimo – Bandar Udara Nop Goliat Dekai (DEX),6. Jayawijaya – Bandar Udara Wamena (WMX).Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading… Related Dalam upaya preventif terhadap pencegahan atau menangkal masuk penyebaran corona virus disease (covid-19), Lion Air Group yang terdiri dari maskapai Lion Air, Wings Air dan Batik Air, mulai 26 Maret 2020, resmi menghentikan penerbangan sementara dari dan ke Papua. Pengentian penerbangan tersebut telah diberitahukan ke Otoritas Bandar Udara Wilayah X Provinsi Papua.Baca juga: Inilah Kebijakan Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air dan AirAsia Seputar Tiket di Musim Wabah Corona“layanan operasional domestik yang menghubungkan dari dan ke Papua, bahwa penerbangan Lion Air Group menghentikan atau penundaan sementara (suspend) mulai Kamis, 26 Maret 2020 pukul 00.00 waktu setempat (Waktu Indonesia Timur, GMT+ 09) sampai Kamis, 9 April 2020 pukul 23.59 WIT,” ujar Corporate Communications Strategic of Lion Air Group, Danang Mandala Prihantoro dalam pesan tertulis.
Despite the country hosting two international games, the domestic OneTouch Premier League would still be on with halve the number of clubs taking to the grounds this weekend.Eight teams would be in action at four match venues on match-day-17 across the country following the decision by the Professional League Board to reschedule games involving the other eight to next week.Clubs like Liberty, AshantiGold, Hasaacas, King Faisal, Hearts of Oak and Wa All Stars would have the opportunity to consolidate their positions on the table.League leaders, Asante Kotoko would again be absent from match action – have two games in hand – this weekend and that could allow their closest challengers, Liberty Professionals to pile the pressure on them.Liberty Professionals would be away to AshantiGold at the Len Clay Stadium in a game which could go a long way to defining the Dansoman-based club’s title aspirations.Sunday’s game, the second for Mohammed Gargo, the new man at the helm of the Miners technical team, could also help the home team regain a place in the top four but they would find Liberty Professionals a rather strong opposition. At the Sekondi Sports Stadium, Hasaacas welcomes King Faisal, who are pushing for a Top Four place.A rather good start to the second round of the season has seen Accra Hearts of Oak move up the standings to eighth position from the relegation belt it held briefly during the first round.However the resurgence of the Phobians would be severely tested at Wa where they play All Stars who, with an improved squad, are hopeful of dashing the hopes of the defending champions.The last match for the day comes up at the Tema Park where the first derby of the second round would be played.Real Sportive would be at home to Tema Youth in a grudge game as both clubs attempt to lift themselves up the lower rungs of the table. Sportive are just a point richer than their rivals.Source: GFA
Related ABC News(CHAMPAIGN, Ill.) — The man accused of kidnapping a visiting Chinese scholar at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign allegedly attended a vigil for his suspected victim, according to the Department of Justice.Brendt Christensen, 28, of Champaign, Illinois, was arrested on June 30 and charged with the kidnapping of 26-year-old Yingying Zhang on June 9, the FBI said. Zhang has not been found and the FBI said it believes the 26-year-old is dead.The Department of Justice said in a statement today, “According to statements made by the government during today’s hearing, the government alleges that Christensen attended and walked in a vigil for the victim on June 29; has made statements about the characteristics of the ideal victim; that the victim fought and resisted; and, that he made a threat to another person to whom he made incriminating statements.”A judge Wednesday ordered that Christensen be detained until his trial.While Christensen hasn’t entered a plea, his defense attorney, Evan Bruno, maintains he is innocent.The criminal complaint against Christensen, which outlines his alleged crime, does not identify Zhang by name. However, the FBI did name her in its press release.According to the complaint, around 1:39 p.m. on June 9, Zhang, who had arrived at the University of Illinois in April or May of this year, texted the manager of an apartment complex where she intended to sign a lease to say she was running late. She told the apartment manager that she planned to arrive around 2:10 p.m., according to the complaint.Surveillance video showed Zhang boarding a university bus around 1:35 p.m. and getting off about 1:52 p.m. Four minutes later, she tried to flag down another bus, but the bus did not stop, the complaint said, so Zhang walked to another bus stop.At 2 p.m., a car passed Zhang at the bus stop and circled the block, coming back to her, the complaint said. Authorities allege that Christensen was the driver.Three minutes later, the car slowed and pulled over to her, and Zhang was seen speaking with the driver through the passenger window for about a minute, the complaint said. At 2:04 p.m., Zhang got into the passenger seat and the car drove away, according to the complaint.When the apartment manager texted Zhang around 2:38 p.m., she didn’t respond, the complaint said. That night, an associate professor reported Zhang missing and authorities launched a search for her.Christensen, who authorities allege was behind the wheel of the car that picked up Zhang, initially said he could not remember his whereabouts on June 9, the complaint said. Christensen later said he must have been sleeping or playing video games at home all day, according to the complaint.Later, during an interview at the FBI’s Champaign office, Christensen “admitted to driving around the UI campus when he observed an Asian female with a backpack standing at a corner appearing distressed,” the complaint said. Christensen then claimed that he drove up to her and she said she was late to an appointment and that he offered her a ride. He said she got into his car and tried to show him where she needed to go, the complaint said.According to the complaint, “Christensen claimed that he believed he made a wrong turn, because the female became panicked, at which point Christensen claimed that he let her out of the vehicle in a residential area a few blocks away from where he picked her up.”But on June 29, Christensen allegedly was “captured on audio recording while under law enforcement surveillance explaining how he kidnapped” Zhang. The complaint said Christensen admitted to bringing her back to his apartment and holding her there against her will.According to the complaint, Christensen’s phone was used in April to visit a sexual fetish networking website called FetLife.com. The complaint said Christensen’s phone accessed a forum on the site called “’Abduction 101,’ to include sub-threads ‘Perfect abduction fantasy’ and ‘planning a kidnapping.’”Christensen, who had received a master’s degree in physics from the University of Illinois earlier this year, according to the AP, made an initial appearance in federal court Monday and was ordered held without bond.Bruno, his defense attorney, said that people should avoid jumping to conclusions until they have all of the facts.“My client is presumed innocent and he’s maintained his innocence,” Bruno told ABC News. “There is a reason why we have a criminal justice system and it’s to make sure that people have a fair process.”“A lot of the information that has been available to the media has been information that was provided in an FBI affidavit to try to establish probable cause that a crime was committed,” Bruno added. “There’s a lot more information out there that the public has yet to become aware of, and until the process has played out, I would caution anyone to [avoid jumping] to conclusions about what did or didn’t happen.”His bond hearing is set for Wednesday afternoon and his preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 14.Copyright © 2017, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.Powered by WPeMatico
By Lia BichelGUYS Hill resident John Carlyle Wells always said he wanted to continue serving the people of Australia after…[To read the rest of this story Subscribe or Login to the Gazette Access Pass] Thanks for reading the Pakenham Berwick Gazette. Subscribe or Login to read the rest of this content with the Gazette Digital Access Pass subscription.